Using this simple trick you can download any video from YouTube – for FREE!In this 10 simple step by step guide, I will show you how you can download any video from YouTube without installing a third-party software on your computer or mobile.
- Open your browser and go to YouTube (www.youtube.com).
- Search for the video you are looking for.
- From the search results, click on the video that you want to view/download.
- Now while the video is playing, notice that the URL on the address bar changes to something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Ice4MNC0
- Click on the words youtube.com and delete the words ube. Now, you should have something that looks like this: https://www.yout.com/watch?v=Gc4Ice4MNC0
- Press Enter key from your keyboard.
- Now the page should reload and comes up with an option to Record.
- In the middle of the page, you should have an option to download the sound only (MP3) or the whole video (MP4).
- Choose the format (MP3 or MP4) and the quality you want and click on the Record button.
- That is it! Your video should start downloading.
Note: You can close the payment window that appears after clicking on the Record button unless you want to signup for a PRO version.
Depending on the size of the video and the connection speed, the time it takes to finish might differ from one video to the other.
I hope you find this article helpful. Please share it with others as well.